1. Light your candle in a well ventilated room, away from drafts and windows which can cause sooting or rapid and uneven burning.
2. Light your candle for the first time for 3-4 hours to enable a full melt pool in the wax. This enables the candle to burn evenly and avoids wax build up on the inside of the wax 'tunneling'. Continue to burn your candle for periods of 2-3 hour intervals.
3. Always trim the wick to 1/4 inch before relighting and remove any fallen wick from the wax.
4. Keep your candle clear of any matches or wick trimmings.
5. Keep out of reach of children and pets.